Our Crowd-funding campaign kicked off December 2nd on Giving Tuesday!
As always with crowd-funding, it is important to get off to a fast start. Campaigns that manage to reach 15-20% of their goal in the first 72 hours of the campaign tend to be successful. So I'm asking you all to help the campaign get off to a fast start.
What you can do:
• Post on your FaceBook that you would like your friends to contribute however much they can (even $5 helps!) to your child’s learning center.
• Invite your friends to BSLC IncitED campaign: https://www.incited.org/en/projects/11321-Bay-State-Learning-Center-Programming-Fundraiser-2014-15
• Email your friends and ask them to contribute, and if they can, to do so on Tuesday Dec 2nd
• Contribute yourself, even if just a small amount, on Tuesday December 2nd
• Remind your friends on December 2nd, via Facebook and email, that that is the best day for them to maximize the impact of their contributions to Bay State Learning Center.
Also, please use your personal networks of friends and social media, the power of crowdfunding is in getting lots of small donations, so please, post the link on facebook, twitter, tumblr and any other social media tools you use.
You can help make a difference! Click above to help support Bay State Learning Center.